Hobbies

I'm currently developing my phtography skills. I've done a college course and now comes lots of practise. Would be great to see other posters photographs and/or hear about your hobbies. Here's one of my photos to start the thread.gold finch 2.jpg

still sig
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Hobbies

Excellent photograph, well done and keep up the good work.

My hobby is -        breathing and long may it continue   Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Hobbies

I do loads of photos myself.  Here's one I did on our summer holiday back in August - I hired this tram just for ourselves for a four hour tour of the entire Blackpool system, including the bits passengers can't normally ride on such as the turning loop at Bispham and the spur to and from the depot.

This picture was taken at the Fleetwood end of the line.

Aug 2016 188 reduced size version.jpg

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Hobbies

That photo takes me back to when I was a child as I went to Blackpool evey year with my mum, usually for the Illuminations.

still sig
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Hobbies

Lovelly picture.  I'm too much of a computer dunce to post pics, but I've got a few good holiday ones.  I've also got more than my fair share of the backs of peoples heads and the inside of my handbag.Woman LOL

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Hobbies

mjc it's easy if you post from the same device that the photos are stored on. Click on the picture icon when you post a reply and browse to select the photo from the location it is saved in. Have a go!

still sig
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Hobbies

ring.gif

Petal
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent