Hello!

Coooeeeee...How are you all?  Remember me?  It's been a while, I havent even lurked.  Hope everyone is ok.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Hello!

Hi Streety.  It's good to see you back.  Hope that you are keeping well.

Message 2 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

hi  streety good to see you back..

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 3 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Hello stranger. You ok?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

It's been a tough year, but we all have our problems/ups and downs don't we? 
I can't remember the last time I was here.  I have a part time job in a private school working as part of the catering team although I don't go near the cooking part.  I stay out of their way and focus on what goes on in the dining hall, which is a good call on my bosses part!

It's not the best job in the world - some days I hate it,  but I'm grateful to have the employment after suffering at the hands of the JSA.
When my youngest is a little older I will look for something full time.  Cant wait tbh

Message 5 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

So lovely to see you posting streety heart

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 6 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Thank you.  Now I'm off to catch up on some posts. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Welcome back, O well illumined urban chum.

Message 8 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Yes sorry about that.. Calmed it down a tad 😉

Message 9 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

hi Streety

its april i think since you wer last here

is your family ok?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 10 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Hi Streety, 'tis Guardpig in disguise 'cos I can't be bothered signing in and out and roundabout. Welcome back

Message 11 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Hi Streety, good to see you.  Sorry it's been a rough year for you but hope things are looking better

for you now.

Message 12 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Hiya Streety, nice to see you back.
Message 13 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Lovely to see you all.  I had to sign off quite quickly after posting as the inside of my daughter's bedroom walls were all wet.  We had this problem last winter.  I just don't understand why as there is no pattern to it.  We can go weeks without anything, then suddenly it happens again.  It happened in my bedroom once last winter, but never again.

I've been so careful - kitchen and bathroom doors closed.  Windows open at every opportunity, heating on in little spurts to take the edge off the cold and damp.  The water was running down from the ceiling but the walls were also wet in other areas away from the ceiling.  I have a roofer who will be doing some maintenance on the roof so I've asked him to take a look.  It's so frustrating

Message 14 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Hiya Streety, remember me the daft coo?

Photobucket

Message 15 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

we are having the same problem with water running down the walls, I think it is coming through the roof and then running down the wall cavities, only does it now and again so could be connected to wind direction. We have a roofer coming tomorrow so will let you know what he says in case your problem is the same.

Message 16 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Of course I do Captain!  How are you and your hooves these days?

Message 17 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Oh myraandjim that sounds similar.  I hope both our walls can get sorted.  Let me know the outcome 🙂

Message 18 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

Left hoof is brilliant but right one is naff, but never mind, saasher keeps me in cattle nuts.....lovely!

Photobucket

Message 19 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello!

CB, the FHG vet looks after you well.

Message 20 of 23
See Most Recent