How can I Post a Question in …community.ebay.co.uk/, please?

Other than here, how can I Post a Question in …community.ebay.co.uk/, please?

If I make a mistake, how can I edit or Delete it?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Click on the round dot at top right ,the one with the downward pointing arrow.

You can edit there but you only have a short amount of time to do so.

You can post a question in many different categories via the drop down box :-  see "discussion" tab at top.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks and my screen shows no round dot at top right, nor anything like that, with or without a down arrow.

Obviously, I'm missing something and do you think your advice should apply to my Google Chrome V 116.0.5845.187 (Official Build) (x86_64) on macOS 10.13? Is this screen grab what you thought I should see? 

Grab  2023-10-27 at 20.43.36.jpg

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Again thanks, and I've deciphered 'the round dot at top right , the one with the downward pointing arrow…' and yes that does include an Edit function…

That doubles my want for Deletion, since that above from 'Thanks and my screen… ' to '… you thought I should see?' is now wholly redundant.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks and that round dot seems to apply purely to the Broswer, not the Forum…

Can you tell me how to either re-open for Editing, or simply Delete a Comment/Reply or even a whole Conversation… nothing to with using a browser to change the contents; using purely Forum options to Delete or re-open the whole thing? As a vague example, most of what I've Posted here was pointless, at least in retrospect. Suppose something I'd said turned out to be unhelpful, simply wrong or worse, misleading.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent