Ebay rules, regulations and no means of contact

Ebay algoryhms are far from bullet proof. The chat bot is helpful sending you to pages you have no doubt looked at. The Agent bot has a little more autonomy but cant address questions or reason. If the algorythm encounteres words like damaged or broken and the seller is in a dispute , the buyer can simply wait it out, ask ebay to intervene and get a refund. This first time you,the seller will be notified is when ebay tell you they refunded someone. When the item your selling cant be broken or damaged, for example Wool. The ebay algorithm does not make that distinction and simply refunds the seller. Its unheard of to purchase 20 or 30 items brand new and all the same and recieve all items broken., unless your selling 20 broken items listed as such. There must be other items being sold on ebay that you sell and fall into this catagory so take note sellers and fix your algorithm ebay, you can afford it. We dont like con artists on ebay. You loose the best sellers from ebay being conned by scammers . Ebay must have an algorthm that spot habitual disputers who are refunded surely. Ebay has become such a massive website monetising every exploitable service it can control and lost sight of the users experience to money. The same as every other business in the world. I'm presenting this as someone who uses ebay as my default, above every other platform out there to purchase items. I'm not a hater, but there's corners cut and mistakes made to the clients in the name of more profit for less work on ebays part increasingly.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

"This first time you,the seller will be notified is when ebay tell you they refunded someone."

eBay notify a seller when a case is opened.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Did you even read my post

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I read your post.

I have no idea what you are saying.

This also confuses me... "and simply refunds the seller".

plpmr is correct.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent