fake goods

Seller was selling fake funko pops when i tryed to get a refund they ghosted me and now hes took all his items off ebay so when i try to get refund says item cannot be found his storefront got reported so when you try to retun an item it shows his page with no items. the amount of negative comments kept getting pushed down because he either as more than one account or friend's leaving the same comments to boost his ratings the store is listed as uk adress but when you look at the adress on google maps its an empty field but every positive feedback is from the USA yet every uk comment is negative ebays help was terrible last time i use ebay after 5 years

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

fake goods

If this seller was selling fake items buyers must have opened enough cases to bring this seller to eBay's attention and if you cannot see the selleron eBay,  it's because they've been removed and banned from selling on eBay's site.

If you wish to return an item for a full refund contact eBay Customer Services now they will help open that case for you.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. aand 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: