United Kingdom missing from eBay Global Shipping countries list

The United Kingdom is missing completely from the eBay Global Shipping countries list when trying to buy items from international sellers (primarily those in the USA).

The UK does not appear on the "Ships to" or the "Excludes" country list and tells you to contact the seller to enquire about shipping. All of the sellers I've messaged for items I've been looking to purchase tell me they do ship to the UK through GSP however I can't actually buy the items because the country is missing so the shipping can't be added and they are unable to add the UK back in on the listing settings. 

I tried messaging eBay support on Twitter/X back in November 2023 about this issue but they didn't seem to understand. I have attached a screenshot of the countries list highlighting the issue.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

I am having this exact same issue all with ebay.com US listing. The sellers are all shocked as they do ship to the UK and have not excluded it but like you say the UK is missing completely. 1 seller did manage to go in and update the listing but once a bid is made they are unable to do this. 

Why have ebay excluded or overlooked the UK from their international shipping list. Its so frustrating for buyers who can't bid and for sellers who may be losing custom or selling items for less than they could be if all could enter the bidding. 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Has anyone received an update on this as I'm having the same issue and the seller can't do anything about it!

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I did ask some time ago, on another thread, whether someone in the US had decided that UK was an abbreviation for Ukraine which is blocked for obvious reasons and they had then removed UK from the list of countries GSP ship to.

I received no response to confirm this or not.

It would be strange if this was the cause, but this is eBay and strange things happen.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: