Shipping from abroad but advertise UK

Hi,  is there a way of contacting eBay about a seller who is selling from possibly china but advertised posting from UK .  I have been waiting for 2 weeks on an item.  Thks 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Many Chinese sellers have their items located in a UK depot for quicker dispatch.

However,  no matter where the item is ,  it all depends on  the last estimated date for delivery.  Thse dates are eBay's estimates,  and not confirmed dates for delivery.

However,  if a reasonable time  has passed your item's last estimated date for delivery,  and you have not received the item,  then,  if the seller is not being helpful,  go right of the item purchased,  and from More Actions select....  I Have Not Received My Item.

If you are not fully refunded within 3 days,  you must escalate the case on day 4 or within 30 days from opening the case,  and eBay will step in and force the refund.

Do not close the case early for any excuse or promise the seller may give,  and do not forget to escalate.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hi ..thanks for your reply . I got today's date to send in item not arrived but when I clicked on the link it just keeps going round in circles ..

On buying the items it stated postage from Manchester and Will be posted RM 48 .  When I pointed this out to the seller he has now removed RM48 ..

When I saw the date it was shipped that was over a week ago .. still nothing with me .  Will use Amazon in future finished with eBay  

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: