Not able to order to Norway

Hi,

I try to buy an item to Norway. The checkout procedure stop with the following message: "Unfortunately, this seller won't ship this item to Norway". I have contacted the seller and they say that they have the global shipping enabled. Any clues to why this happens?

Chatting with the eBay bot is a dead end. It won't help me because I have not purchased anything, and I cannot purchase  stuff because of this problem..

Julia

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Ask the seller to look through their Site Preferences to make sure that Norway is not a country they've excluded to post to. 

They may just need to add it,  or add you to their exemption list.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

I am also seeing this exact same message! The seller sent me a screenshot showing that they participate in the global shipping program and Norway is clealry a country where shipping was allowed. 

I similarly cannot get any help from the eBay chat bot because I haven't made a purchase. 

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

May i ask what the item is that you are trying to purchase?

Different countries may prohibit certain items.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Doubt  it,   ( but maybe it's the case here?),  these are the prohibited items to send to Norway..

Firing caps, loaded metal cartridges for portable firearms, non-explosive elements of artillery fuses and matches. Radioactive materials. Substances considered explosive; inflammable or dangerous.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Thats why i asked the OP as there are more items prohibited when i searched online.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: