Fake tag Heuer watches

How do we stop the copious amount of sellers selling fake tags for ridiculous money and the public are none the wiser and eBay do not care one bit, I have reported so many fakes but apparently they are not even though the sellers feedback says he's selling fakes on several sites, eBay really do not care, the sellers are buying super clones from several sites on google for as little as £125 and people are paying up to £1000 for them, I'm amazed at the lack of interest from eBay and the amount of buyers out there buying them and not having them checked, if your buying a new f1 etc for almost a grand less than from tag themselves then you are buying fakes simple, ask yourself where these sellers are getting the same new tags every week brand new from ? And selling them at less than half the price. Someone needs to sort this out and quickly, I'm surprised tag themselves haven't brought a law suit against eBay and how are all these places on google allowed to sell replicas? I thought it's against the law to copy a design and sell it. The super clones come with all documentation boxes etc all fake, do some research and only buy from the company itself as you can get fantastic deals if you persist with them and end up with a real tag for just a little more than people seem ro be paying for the fakes, also don't be fooled by checking the warranty with tag as the fakers are copying everything.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Fake tag Heuer watches

If you can tell they are fakes there is every chance other buyers will be able to once they receive them.

The ebay MBG will cover them for 30 days so ample time to open a case and get their money back.

Sellers of fakes won't make much money if they are paying return postage and refunding.

Obviously it goes without saying that you can use the report button on every listing, but without proof ebay will not act.

******************************************************************************************