Your account has been restricted: Prescription and over-the-counter drugs policy

why has my acount been stopped item are on amozon ? thsi is not a drug store????????????? i buy them from the a food shop they are not prescription item other people are selling them with other tat from around they house this is mad 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

"why has my acount been stopped item are on amozon "

This is eBay not Amazon.

Having a quick look at your profile etc -

You are a business seller trading as a private seller in violation of eBay rules and the law.

redwick1
Experienced Mentor

See the ebay policy on selling drugs where it says Private sellers are not allowed to sell medicines

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/prescription-overthecounter-drugs-p...

Your items have been reported

If you list again and ebay remove them then they will take stronger action

What ever you may think, would you buy anything which is taken or used on your body from someone in the street.

Any sensible person buys from a Chemist or Phamacy. You don't know the sellers on ebay and the rubbish that some sell,  but you would buy from anyone??  No sensible person should even buy an aspirin on here.

Think yourself very lucky that it's only eBay you are dealing with.

You are trading illegally, breaking the law, call it what you will.

By making your original post you have announced to the whole world your trading activity.

I would suggest you register your àccount correctly before Trading Standards catch up to you