Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kirk Douglas Success

Sent 2 photos to Kirk Douglas around 1 month ago, got them returned today signed. Unbelievable he still signs loyally for his fans, at the age of 102.Please check my page for more autographs (for eBay, this is not a trading/selling platform) - https:...

Des Vertannes

emailed Des in December.said he'd be delighted to send me his autograph.then after sending 3 cards next day I never heard a word until Sat morning when they came.Des was at Chelsea in 1989 playing 2 games for their Eastern Counties side scoring 1 goa...

LFCC

I went to the London Film & ComicCon yesterday and picked up a few autographs. Jacqueline King. David Warner. What an absolute gent. John Simm. I bought this photo from Nigel 'The Hornets'. It was already signed by the late William Hughes and I've be...

P3032780.JPG P3032781.JPG P3032779.JPG P3032782.JPG

Star Wars Cantina Band

I received my 10x8 Cantina photo from Star Wars, this was signed over a series of private signings in the US and is signed by Phil Tippett, Jon Berg, Penny McCarthy, Jibralta Merrill Kim Falkinburg, Jibralta Merrill and Rick Baker

John Tennant

Another Ebay purchase.John Tennant was at Chelsea for a month in October 1959 on trial playing 5 games for Chelsea's mid week team.He left for Southend United.Sorry for bad photo but John is the goalkeeper nearest left in back row

Ted Clamp

been really busy later but think Ive caught uo with everyones post.got a few myself recently starting with an Ebay purchase of Buxton FC 1950/51 featuring Ted Clamp who played 1 war time Cup game for Chelsea 1in 1944.