Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spring Film and Comic Con

I had a nice morning at Spring Comic Con today, after a huge que to get in (doors opened at 9am and I didn't get in until just after 10am), I then got everything I wanted and was out within 3 hours. I got autographs and table photos from Cassady McCl...

Perry Baldacchino

Wrote to Perry on 13/2 and my cards came back signed on 20/2.Perry was at Chelsea from 1982-1985 scoring goals for the South East Counties and reserve teams.He also came me 2 leads on players I needed from those youth teams that he's stayed in touch ...

Ian Poulter

Found this in a charity shop for £1 this morning. I often walk away from dedicated books but couldn't resist this one. We met Ian's brother and his family on holiday a few years ago and spent a few evenings with them and after some of the stories the...

Ian Poveda

My mate got me this one at a luncheon in Manchester.He was somewhat surprised to sign a Chelsea card!Ian Poveda was at Chelsea as a youngster in the same team as Reece James,Connor Gallagher,Rhian Brewster but left to go to Man City.He'd also been on...

Carlos Lalin ebay purchase

Picked this one up from Ebay.again I wrote to Carlos when he was at Chelsea(2014-2016) then Man Utd(2016-2018) and have written to him at Spurs(he follows Mourinho) without sucess so pleased Ive now got him.blanked the United badge out!

Gwendoline Christie

I received 1/2 photos back signed by Gwendoline Christie today. Was happy with the one she picked as the other was a Captain Phasma photo and have I since picked one of those up. Took 256 days c/o the play she was in last summer