Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pedro Phillipou

Wrote to Pedro 2 weeks ago and my 2 cards came back signed Fri morning.Pedro was Chelsea's Masseur/sports Therapist from 2005-2011.He left to go to the British Olmpic team(2012) before going to Liverpool then Watford

More Purchases

Tom Baker in The Mutations. Bit of an unusual one but Tom's sig for less than a tenner is always worth a punt. Velile Tshabalala. She appeared in The Next Doctor. Nathalie Cuzner. She has done a lot robot/creature work on Doctor Who and I noticed she...

P6243330.JPG P6243332.JPG P6243333.JPG Various 1.JPG

Prison Break/Walking Dead

I had some more purchases arrive today, this time with a focus on a collection I haven't added to for years but the opportunity come up and I thought why not. So here are 4 additions to my Prison Break collection and one for The Walking Dead William ...

Purchases

Seeing as my replies have completely dried up, I thought I'd put a few purchases up. Reece Shearsmith. Nicholas Courtney. He played the Brigadier in Doctor Who. I though I might be able to mount this with a photograph. (If I ever get round to it. ) I...

P5223282.JPG P5223283.JPG P Capaldi 4.JPG

Star Wars purchases

Thought I would share some purchases, I've gone a bit mad the last couple of weeks and added some new names to the Disney era part of my Star Wars collection Attila Vajda Jericho Charlz Kate Dickie Matthew Dale Patrick Comerford Rochenda Sandall Shau...

Frank Stone

I received my 4 photos and index card back from Frank Stone today. Frank played a couple of roles in Rogue One and was also a General in The Force Awakens. I had previously been speaking with Frank via email and he had already agreed to sign for me.U...

Ron Beck

I received my two 10x8s back from Wardrobe Supervisor, Ron Beck today (one of which was already signed by make Up artist, Peter Robb King). Took just 4 days sent 2nd class both ways

Caroline Flack

I had a nice but unusual reply today from Caroline Flack's Mum. She sent me a nice letter saying Caroline signed the photos before she died but never posted them. Looking at the autograph I am leaning towards Caroline's Mum having signed them herself...

Dermot Power

I received my two 10x8s and index card back from Dermot Power today, just 2293 days after sending them, yes, over 6 years ago. He put a note on the top of letter saying he found my request whilst he was tidying his studio and apologised for the delay

Jurgen Klopp

I received my 10x8 back from Jurgen Klopp today, My first request sent out since lock down, took just 8 days via his home address. He normally sends back pre signed photos but I was hoping I might catch him with some free time and got lucky