Find No 18.

This cost £3 from a local charity shop in Accrington.

Special edition copy in presentation case of Nick Sanders book titiled "Timbuktu"  In search of the Dakar rally and Timbuktu a journey across Africa by motorcycle.

This might be dual signed, Not sure what is written above Nick's graph, but looks like it has been written with another hand I think. This is the second signed book i've found  signed by Nick. 

Nick Sanders is best known for his extreme motorcycle journeys, having ridden around the world seven times including two record circumnavigations of the globe, the second time in 19 days 4 hours. Having also motorbiked the length of the Americas eight times, he presently holds the record for a double transit from Alaska to Ushuaia and back in 46 days. Yet this “ordinary man in his extraordinary world,” as he describes himself, also held the record for bicycling around the world, which he did twice, the second time in 79 days. He also cycled to the source of the Nile, across the Sahara to Timbuktu and the length of South America before taking two narrowboats across the English Channel and along the Danube to the Black Sea and back.

Cracking find I think.

P1120353.JPG

P1120354.JPG

P1120357.JPGP1120355.JPG

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Find No 18.

That's a cracking find, Alex and looks like a brilliant read.

Is that an inscription above the sig? It looks like "To" and a name I can't make out.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Find No 18.

Cracking book find Alex. Nicely signed. Well spotted.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Find No 18.

NICE FIND ALEX

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Find No 18.

Your doing very well with your finds this year Alex well done .

Hail Hail
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Find No 18.

Yet another great find Alex.
Argyle look like they're in the play offs barring silly results- tell Bobby Saturday's not the day to get a hat-trick !
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Find No 18.

No chance mate...saw him score two at our place, hoping for three tomorrow.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent