my item has been restricted for the 3rd time, i don't believe is anything wrong with it

my item has been restricted for the 3rd time, i don't believe is anything wrong with it, what should i do? can ebay remove the restriction? every week i put the item back and i am always restricted for one week. this cant go forever, i need to sell my product, what should i do.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

what is the item?

you need to stop re-listing it,

ebay will ban you completely if you keep listing items when they have been removed

You are correct it cannot go on forever,  because if you keep relistring it,  it will not be long before your account is restricted,  and it could even be a permanent one,   from not  heeding to previous warnings.

What was the item?

You will have received an email each time to explain why it was removed ,  and if there is any amendment you can make to relist.  If there is not,  you CANNOT  relist that item,  and will have to find another platform to sell it from.

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

this cant go forever

It won't go on for ever. After three warnIngs you must be getting close to a lifetime ban.

If it's the so-called "Appled AirPods Pro", which you describe as an "Apple replica" you can be sure that Apple will keep on reporting it.

Even if you get away with the soundalike name Appled, Apple is sure to have intellectual property rights to the design and product name AirPods Pro.

If eBay keep on removing the advert and you keep on relisting the item then sooner or later you're going to receive a selling ban.  Whether eBay decide to make the ban temporary or permanent pretty much depends on how badly they feel that you've breached eBay policy by relisting an item that's been removed from the site, so if I were you I'd find another site to list the item for sale on, or alternatively list the item for sale in your local newspaper, or maybe even consider placing an ad in the shop window of your local newsagent.  I wouldn't recommend using Gumtree to list the item for sale as it's owned by eBay, and so you could find that if you did list the item for sale on Gumtree then the ad may end up being removed from the site in exactly the same way as it has already been removed from eBay.

I would say it is fairly obvious why your item has been removed and as you have nothing for sale they may now have removed you. Private sellers do not have a Products or food items to sell.

You are an unregistered business seller selling NEW items and what has been removed is probably restricted to Authorised BUSINESS SELLERS. 

If you are able Register so that you can sell legally but whatever it is you were trying to sell you would not be authorised.

As advised ... and it may also help if you have a Registered Business Account ?? >

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/signing-ebay-account/signing-ebay-account?id=4191

You are lucky you haven't been banned permanently. Only AUTHORISED BUSINESS SELLERS can sell anything to do with the Virus. You are not authorised or even a Business Seller.
Ask a question