Rude operator

I have just had a operator put the phone down mid call because she was flustered and could not deal with my refund. Wish I had taken her number she had a Irish accent anyone had dealings with her?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ebay CS agents don't deal with refunds, so if you started to get aggressive instead of taking note of what she was saying, I'm not surprised she put the phone down on you. 

Lots of folk will have talked to agents with Irish accents, by the way, as Ebay's CS is based in Ireland as well as in The Philippines.

The entire system is automated, so you don't need to contact Ebay for anything at all. You simply use the on-site tools that Ebay supplies.  Read the 30-day Money Back Guarantee (links to it on every listing, in various other places across the site, and on your order confirmation) and follow the clear instructions. You also have the More Actions dropdown beside the transaction on your Purchase History page, the Resolution Centre (link at foot of any page), and the Help pages with their integral search.

@michaelt99 

Ask a question