Problems logging into eBay

I tried to login to my eBay account with my user name as normal. It then passed me to the check system to verify I was human, which I passed. When it returned to the sign in page it said “incorrect” in red letters above the user name box and would not let me go any further. It has also popped up with “we noticed unusual activity and think you may be a bot! I have tried contacting eBay with no success. I asked eBay to call me and waited 2 hours, again with no success. Has anyone come across these problems before? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. I’ve been a member for almost 20 years.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Hi, I have had the same problem and followed all of the ebay advice and it did not work. changed My password did not work. Then changed My password and ALSO My user name and guess what its worked.

Dont worry as all your old details are passed onto your new account.

Hope this helps Dave.

I am from Canada and having the same login loop verification on Ebay Canada as well. So it must be a Ebay glitch problem.  What worked for me was go to the USA Ebay (ebay dot com) and sign in there. It worked for me. 

Ask a question