Who and where....?

Just who are all these "viewers" and where's their posts?

It's astonishing that a thread can have over 50 views and not a single post?

Surely there must be something to say?

The once vibrant boards are are dead? The Books board seems right out of it, not a post since the beginning of August. FHG, just a few posts this week. Even the tech board hasn't had a post for two days.

You know the old saying "Use it or lose it"? It'll be too late when ebay says that enough is enough.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Who and where....?

I think the subject has been mentioned before, if people don't use it, perhaps they don't want it.

With all the different social media about these days, one could say there was competition.

Who and where....?

True up to a point but if that was the absolute answer, why are people just reading threads and making no comment?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Who and where....?

22 views so far.

Sad to think this was once the most lively board.

Most of the posters have gone to facebook and other boards where the moderation isn't so harsh.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Who and where....?

Such a shame, seemingly many looking in read all like a daily newspaper. Without feeling the need to contribute, even in a small way. 

Many as in life come and ago, do other things too.

Maybe if cakes and choccies were offered to anyone contemplating posting on any of these boards,  they might be tempted to join in.  Woman Happy 

Any spare goodies I can easily manage to dispose of. Woman Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Who and where....?

I looked at your 'What's the date' thread but didn't reply because I had no idea what the f*** you were on about. My adblocker must be working better than yours too.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent