Scroll to Top

Is there a way to disable the 'Scroll to Top' annoyance that's appearing all over ebay's pages on the right-hand side?

I have a mouse with a scroll-wheel, a scroll-bar on the  window that I can drag and a keyboard shortcut that all to the same thing.

I really don't want a really ugly thing appearing on the right-hanbd side of the window too.

if the ebay geeks have nothing better to do then sack them and spend the saved cash on somehting useful like reduced seller fees.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Scroll to Top

Photobucket

yes and i just found it thank to you mentioning it

Petal
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Scroll to Top

Photobucket

info comming

Petal
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Scroll to Top

If that's all you have to worry you your a lucky man! lol;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Scroll to Top

Photobucket

right click on arrows select second from bottom veiw elements wait for page and then tick box where bear is standing

photo blocked.gif

Petal
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Scroll to Top

Hello Maggie 😄

Petal
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Scroll to Top

Just because something can be dones does not mean it should be done.

I'm not actually worried about it; it's just another tedious, pointless piece of you-know-what that some one with some sense should have said no to.  Ebay's interface is becomone clogged with them.

Google, thenk whoever, are the opposite and are getting rid of this you-know-what.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Scroll to Top

Thanks.

I''ve used addblock+ to block the specific image (rather than sledgehammer all of ebaystatic).

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Scroll to Top

Thanks.

I''ve used addblock+ to block the specific image (rather than sledgehammer all of ebaystatic).

That worked, thanks!

It's bad enough having floaters in your right eye without some spotty show-off programmer adding more of them.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Scroll to Top

My little arrow near the bottom right hand side has for an unknown reason been replaced with the word "Scroll" along with a Blue Blob that is just above the word Scroll.

First I thought it was just a glitch that would disappear once I refreshed the page or opened up a new page, but it's still there. Why is this still there?

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent