China

Anonymous
Not applicable

In view of China's treatment of Taiwan, I am boycotting goods from  China and will not be buying anything else from them.

Please Join me in this boycott 

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

China

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

Good luck with that,  

Look around your home, full of Chinese items or components.

I bet the device you are using to access ebay is Chinese.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

China

Thank you for posting on the eBay Community.

This board is a space for members to ask our community mentors direct questions in regard to eBay. We welcome discussions of all things eBay on our discussion boards here. As this topic is more suited to the The Round Table discussion board we will be moving it across to that location.

Thank you for being a part of the community,
Adrian

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

China

While I totally sympathize with your feelings - especially bearing in mind their treatment of the Muslim Uighurs and their constant and unwavering support for Burma's ruthless military junta - I doubt posting on a forum such as this will have the slightest impact. Try social media.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

China

Is that just for online purchases?

Local UK shops and houses are FULL of Chinese goods, so get clearing your house out and don't forget to check the labels on your food shopping, especially some of the goods in packets and jars!

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

China

I stopped from there a while back as usually its rubbish fake & breaks & i am doing more to go to proper shops & deal with people

Shop local where i can & use cash

Regards

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

China

@Anonymous  wrote:

In view of China's treatment of Taiwan, I am boycotting goods from  China and will not be buying anything else from them.

Please Join me in this boycott

https://carminho.com.pt/

I support you  anyway. Yes.  most of you goods are Chinese, but you did good choice. We shouldn't support agressive countries.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

China

I've been boycotting Chinese products for years as a few years ago my daughter was scammed by someone in Shenzhen and luckily paypal came to the rescue otherwise she'd have been out of pocket.  

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent