Introducing Smart Promoted Listings Advanced campaigns

Dear Sellers,

This September, we’re introducing new features and updates to help you reach more buyers, enhance your listings, and have a seamless selling experience.

Find out more

Please refer to the link above to view further information on this topic. By doing this, many questions can often be clarified in advance.

We would also like to ask you to stay on the topic with the discussion, as we will remove off-topic contributions—according to our community guidelines.

Kind Regards,

eBay Community Team

Available via Email for Community-related inquiries:
contactcommunity@ebay.comeBay
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

I have been using this for the last couple of days , and today i cant access it , i have promotions running, how on earth am i supposed to stop it  if i can access it... all i get is 

Something went wrong

but it doesnt reload .. shocking!!
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi @makaweb,

Could you send me a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing? We are not seeing other reports at the moment in relation to this tool.

Please let me know what device you are using also. We can help to have a closer look.

Thanks,

Katie

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Hello,

I've noticed that my campaigns are currently paused, and eBay is indicating that my seller level is "Below Standard." However, I'd like to clarify that my actual seller status is "Top Rated." It seems there might be a discrepancy in the information.

I have reached out to eBay for assistance in resolving this issue, but it appears there hasn't been any progress or concrete steps taken yet. I appreciate your help in addressing this matter promptly.

Thank you,

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent