Selling
This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promoted Listings

Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.

13 Posts

Activity in Selling

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Over 50% Drop In Sales over 31 Days

So, for the last 4 years my rolling sales over 31 days was 18-20k the last 31 days sales are down over 50%! Never have I seen such a dramatic drop in sales than this month. Very concering and as such have spoken to eBay C/S twice to voice my concern ...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

eBay cares little for sellers!!!

I sold a funnel that was EXACTLY as described and the dimensions are stated very clearly on the full description page. The buyer disagreed with the title but admitted he didn't read the full description page, if he had he would have known exactly wha...

Duplicates?

I seldom run auctions - but was wondering, if I have 2 identical items can I put one in as an Auction and one as a BIN or would this be classed as duplicates?many thanks in advance!

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors