feedback

Hi, I acidentally gave negative feedback to a buyer by mistake...how can I rectify this?

Thanks 

Carl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

I'm not sure what you mean, as it's not possible to leave anything but positve feedback for buyers. Do you mean that you've left a negative comment on a positive green dot, ie, a 'false positive'...?  If so, this is a serious breach of feedback rules, and will earn you a damaging defect on your account if the buyer reports it.

@carcar_e7myd 

I think that you may want to change the content of your feedback left for one of your sold item. If this is the case, you can go to your feedback 'left for others' and click on the 'Follow up' you can than add comment to this feedback. I notice that one of your sold items has positive feedback but with negative comment.

redwick1
Experienced Mentor

How did you manage to leave it accidently

There no red dot for buyers are you are not allowed to leave negatives for them

To leave a negative comment on a positive dot is against ebay policy and if the buyer reports it ebay will remove it and you will get a black mark from ebay

You can not change or removed a positive feedback

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

its not possible to leave buyers anything but 100% positive.

You need to contact eBay and ask them to remove the comment before the buyer reports you, if that happens you will get a damaging account defect.