Tiny Antique Penknife With Farthing Removed As Weapon, 42000 Kitchen Knives For Sale

Can anyone explain this utter stupidity? The antique penknife is 2" long you can buy some proper nasty knifes on ebay so how come they are so ridiculous, my best guess its computer make the descisions not people

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Tiny Antique Penknife With Farthing Removed As Weapon, 42000 Kitchen Knives For Sale

You are not allowed to sell pen knives on ebay. Have you checked where the other items are listed? Other countries have different rules to us, most of them are in the US.

******************************************************************************************
Powered by cats Cat Happy
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

ok so why are penknives so dangerous compared to big kitchen knives, sorry but your reply did not address the issue of stupidity

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

@loveprettythings wrote:

ok so why are penknives so dangerous compared to big kitchen knives, sorry but your reply did not address the issue of stupidity

We can't answer that because we aren't ebay. If it's any consolation I tried to list a penknife a few years ago before I realised they weren't allowed and it was removed by ebay too.

There is a list of items you can't list under Help and Contact. Search "Prohibited items".

******************************************************************************************