Phew!!!!

I have now deleted all the images in my album, thanks to Maggie, it took me ages!!!

so.....let's see......chewing moo.gifI'm back in business!!!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Phew!!!!

Well done!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Phew!!!!

thanks cb  i have now emptyed mine but my 2 questions are

why does it store all pics i have ever used

and 2 can we stop it

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Phew!!!!

cb i have just checked a few posts i have made over the last week ans since i deleted my stash of pics all my pics on my posts have a big red cross on them..????????????

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Phew!!!!

ebay doesn't store your pics.. it just sort of borrows them from wherever you have them stored. so if you delete them ebay can't find them. ( I'm sure thats not the technical version but it made sense to me)

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Phew!!!!

Once they have been deleted they will vanish from wherever you have posted them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Phew!!!!

I like your Moo picture Coo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... COOL COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.xxxxx

Woman LOL

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Phew!!!!

it must be the way the  lithium  servers work

liveworld didnt have anything like that

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Phew!!!!

Thankyou Rose, I am rather dapper when I've had a wash and brush up!!!

I know absolutely nothing about computers, if it wasn't for Maggie and my friends on here I'd be lost!

Photobucket

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Phew!!!!

All your cow related pictures are always awesome to look at Captain Bovine 🙂
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent