Hubby is cooking a roast.....

It smells nice.... I might try a little bit of chicken.
Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

For lunch, we had a Holland's hot pot and mixed veg.  We didn't feel like much for tea so we just had chicken sarnies.

Hope that you enjoy your chicken ed.

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

I am making a curry.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

We had bacon, beans, scrambled eggs and fried  sliced new potatoes that I steamed extra yesterday.

Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

curry here too, with onion bajees to start/on the side

Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

Minted lamb chops, dauphinoise potatoes, green beans, carrots and gravy

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

Was invited to lunch by an old school friends who I haven't seen for 41 years. She was over he visiting her parents and they invited me to dinner. Really enjoyed a chicken roast followed by lemon cheesecake and cream
Photobucket
Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

Admits to loving cheesecake.  I've not had any though since we went for lunch on one of our day trips last summer.

Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

Why not Chris? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

For one thing, my mum doesn't like it and for another thing, I'm trying to lose some more weight.  I've not been on the scales for a while but I think that I may have put some more weight back on over the Christmas period.

Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

Everything in moderation I say. If it's something you like treat yourself now & again.:) 

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

Now there's a thought Maggie.  At home, I never have a pudding apart from Christmas.  I will if we go out on one our trips and there's a meal included.  The trips should start again around about March.  I don't know where we are going yet this year.  I've no doubt on trip will be to a garden centre at Southport where we'll have a cream tea, a trip around the garden centre and then on to Southport town centre for some retail therapy.

Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

Red curry made in November and lurking in the freezer since.  With white rice.

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

Ed - are you beginning to feel a little better yet? Did you manage some chicken?

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

Thanks myra feeling a bit better, just not very sociable at the moment.
Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

I'm only sociable on here, refusing to speak to anybody until I get used to this partial denture! Hopefully you are on the road to recovery now, take care

Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

Hope that you soon feel better ed.

Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent