Easter Sunday tea. or lunch.

Roast lamb and all the trimmings and apple pie for pudding. When I get to peel the spuds.
Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Duck breast, roast potatoes & parsnips, broccoli & cauli.:) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

We had our roast turkey dinner at daughter's at lunchtime.  For my tea I had a turkey leg and bread and butter and a whole chocolate egg. Woman Surprised  He had a tuna sammy and will have rice pud when he's up to it!

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

We had our big meal this aftrernoon of lamb, beef, mash, roasties, carrots, peas, celery, cauli cheese, green beans, yourkies and gravey

Pudd was cherry crumble or hazelnut and raspberry roulde

Tea will just be wraps with the left over beef and fried onions and crisps and dips

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

ooooh I wish I lived in your house Stan....

we had rib eye steak, cabbage, and jacket spuddies.

Parkin for afters.

Photobucket

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

A chilli-peppered steak I could have shod my sandals with, and sundry reduced veg.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

We had lunch out today as usual but today I had lamb rather than my usual roast chicken dinner ...it was a really nice change ...
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

We had Roast chicken here and all the roasted veg and stuffing balls and bread sauce. Hubby wasn't up to pud for afters so will have it later in the week. I bought a chocolate gateau for pudding.

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent