needed for a couple of home-made xmas decorations

alas im in the middle of northern ireland and can not find some

around 12 plus inches in length

of course I will repay monies

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

Drift wood

What sort of shape Kate? What are you going to be doing with them. I have some in the shed.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

Kate I have a piece about 6 foot long will that do you.

Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

i would like to see you take that to the PO and ask for a stamp..waving mouse.gif

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

I've got some somewhere Kate, I will gladly send it if I can find it LOL!

Seriously, I'll have a look under the stairs later, if I don't re-surface, somebody call the search party!

Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

just  got up.......... and I swear our ones wanted to know what I was laughing at............

ed, cookiie .maggie and fishy......... I am trying to make our christmas all home made..I live in a house the size of a postage stamp.... So I got rid of the huge fake tree.. and am using a little tree ........... so to make christmas special for the little one we have made the decorations

I only need two bits of driftwood.... and will repay you or donate to your chosen charity...

about 12 inches or a tad more would be perfect

Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

Round like a branch, flat like a board? You need to be more specific Kate! lol I have a shed full.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

maggie I have made this ... but i have more so if you can send I will send you postage

cat.jpg

Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

Kate, that is nicer than any bought decoration I have seen...you are very talented Woman Happy

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

carol that was off pinterest, mine is much **bleep**pery that that.....lol

Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

I will get some off to you tomorrow Kate.:)

Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

oh maggie you are so kind............ pm sent 

Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

Wow Maggie, that is beautiful.

I did have a look but mine are all teeny little twisty bits, so Maggie's will probably be better. 

Good luck with making more beautiful decorations, you are very clever.

Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

It's on it's way Kate but My Hermes have had a fire in their depot so everything is delayed! Hope you get it in time to make some more decorations. They should have emailed you tracking datails.

Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

oh thank you maggie............ i am sooooooooo grateful.

unfortunately If I dont reply quickly, its just that my hubby has just heard his sister has died, he was at a funeral of one of his friends when he got the call....... god love him he was stil in black attire.

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

So sorry to hear that Kate. It should have been with you by now. Hopefully on Monday. Take care.xx

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

Kate, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.  ((((Kate and Family)))).

You are one very talented lady.

Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

maggie........ its still on route......... in case you thought I am ungrateful........ 

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

Drift wood

I keep looking too Kate but it says delayed in transit. You should be able to chase them up from your end as it seems to have reached Ireland. 

Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent