how do you edit your posts

cheers in advance for the help:-)

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

carl,my controls are slightly different than yours,so i cant see it from your perspective,i could edit a few hours ago,but now it seems to be playing up again,if you dont have a button above,maybe this group no longer has one,and thats the reason for the preview button?

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

wierd

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

The old group had a preview option - it's a common feature.

Getting the edit functionality back will be a key requirement of using these forums.

Also, not being able to use basic html reduces the chance of manually resurrecting old threads, and also severely limits formatting options to those provided by buttons which do not cover much at all.

If this is it, and there will be no further changes, it is not good enough.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

i know nigel,i was of the understanding that ebay would at least add threads automatically from the old group  from january,and literature attaining to this was still posted on the helpline discussion boards right up until a few hours before the switch over,what is the point of leaving the old groups open for a month,if nobody can work out how to transfer it to the new platform?as of yet,i can tell you,that i have had no satisfactory response to any of these questions

daz

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent