There is no depth to the HATE I have............

..........for a species that can do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTB2hAY40L8

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

Bless his little heart.  Apart from the physical trauma he has to sit there all alone and lost.

Savages is what they are.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

There Are Two

Petal
Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

I agree Evo...they are scum. But at the same time, Mr Owen Smith of the Labour Party wants to sit at a table and negotiate with them? What planet is he living on? They are not interested in any type of negotiations..they want the final battle and to rule the world. They need to be wiped off the face of this Earth....nothing but that will suffice. They are evil.

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

I thought the main protagonists in Aleppo were Assad forces supported by the Russians and Syrian Rebels supported by the West.

I thought ISIL, ISIS, Daesh or whatever they are called did attempt to take over the city but after conflict with the rebels are now some twenty odd miles from the city.

Whatever the truth it's all very complicated but the main cause for concern is the nearly two million non-participants stuck in the city with nowhere to go.  Over four thousand children have been killed in Aleppo and there is no record of how many have been killed trying to escape from Syria.  

Nobody with a drop of humanity would refuse to help the little boy in that video if they could but when it actually comes down to offering help to the victims of this war it's a totally different story!  "We have no room", "they might be terrorists", "we can't afford it", "we don't have the infrastructure to help", "they should stay and fight" and so it goes on.

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

According to a member of the free Syrian Army, speaking on Sky News, the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse, as far as Syria is concerned, are Assad, Russia, Iran and Hammas.

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

I think everyone is concentrating on the wrong "ememies". Those doing the shooting and bombing are just the end users, the pawns in the game of war.

The real enemies are surely the gun, ammunition and explosives factories who just don't care about the victims, all they care about is selling more and more of their stuff! They welcome all the conflicts in the World because it leads to more demand.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

You are quite right Creeky when you say that Assad, the rebels etc are the protagonists in Syria. I should have been a bit clearer in my post. I mention IS because they also are involved in various areas of the Middle East. The whole Middle East is fighting...Muslim against Muslim. I am heartily sick of seeing it in the media, including the pictures of sad tragic children like the little boy this week, and the little migrant boy who drowned in the Mediterranean. We can do nothing in the face of all this horror. Yes....all those 'excuses' have been used....but they are not excuses...they are facts. There is truth in every one of them. Do you not think that the migrant crisis, the wars in the Middle East are not orchestrated? Their aim is to spread Islam throughout the world, and they do not care how many children die in the process. And to have them come here and to Europe is their aim. I do not want to live in a Muslim country...do you? If we allowed everyone to come here that wanted to, this country would be like Aleppo before too long. I refuse to be made to feel selfish, bad or racist because I do not want any more refugees to come here. I am none of these things, and common sense should prevail. The humanity shouldn't have to be ours....it should come from those evil scumbags who perpetuate these wars in the Middle East. But they have no humanity...they have hate for each other, and most good people hate them.

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

natural selection  
noun
the process by which forms of life having traits that better enable them to adapt to specific environmental pressures, as predators, changes in climate, or competition for food or mates, will tend to survive and reproduce in greater numbers than others of their kind, thus ensuring the perpetuation of those favorable traits in succeeding generations.

Take this away from various groups in a species, by ensuring that those disadvantaged groups; survive famine ( by supplying them with all the food they need ), draught ( by supplying them with all the water they need ) and War ( by giving them all shelter in places of safety, with other groups )......and ultimately you ensure the end of the entire species. It's as certain as overcoming death itself, without curtailing the creation of life..........would mean ONE Planet.........THIS Planet.......simply wouldn't provide enough room...........that's a FACT !!
Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

What differentiates mankind from the rest of the animal kingdom is our humanity, our ability and willingness to cooperate with each other which enables us to help those less fortunate in society.  It is that humanity which by a process of natural selection has allowed us to dominate all other species and inhabit every corner of this planet.

Take away that humanity and we lose that advantage, anarchy prevails and we end up with the situation we see in Iraq and Syria.

The idea that we should sop helping those needing society's help is frightening, (at least it is to me).  We stop helping those suffering from famine, drought, war - where do we stop?  Don't cure the sick, don't assist the disabled, the mentally ill, the homeless - the little boy sat in the back of an ambulance?

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

I don't know, you tell me where our difference from the rest of the animal kingdom has got us..........in fact, ask the little boy in the ambulance where it's got him.Smiley Indifferent

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

Ask the child born with spina bifida, the child with Downs syndrome, the single mother housed by the community - it's not what makes us different from the rest of the animal kingdom, humanity, that put that young boy in the ambulance - it was the lack of it.  Abandon our natural instinct to care for others of our species and equally harrowing scenes will become common place here.

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

Who am I to quote the bible, or argue with he who knows ALL; but even NOAH didn't overload the Ark and sink it.............and he supposedly got his instructions, from an authority higher than the illuminate on here.

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

enlightening joe, but my original post, voicing my hatred for anybody who could do that to a child ( like the one in the ambulance )......stretches to ANYBODY who could do ANYTHING like that to a child.......regardless of supposed sides..............that also even includes supposedly " civilized " roman catholic priests and their litany of abuse. You always post links, as if we all need telling that many of the supposed " good guys " are, in fact, wolves in sheep's clothing. I've been around joe, I don't need to be told that and in any case; knowing it doesn't make any other wrong.......right !!

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

@evoman3957 wrote:

enlightening joe, but my original post, voicing my hatred for anybody who could do that to a child ( like the one in the ambulance )......stretches to ANYBODY who could do ANYTHING like that to a child.......regardless of supposed sides..............that also even includes supposedly " civilized " roman catholic priests and their litany of abuse. You always post links, as if we all need telling that many of the supposed " good guys " are, in fact, wolves in sheep's clothing. I've been around joe, I don't need to be told that and in any case; knowing it doesn't make any other wrong.......right !!

I think you understand this,but a lot of people are taken in by propaganda put out by terrorist groups (and reported in the western media as facts) to draw Western powers into even further military action even if it leads to dangerous confrontation between the superpowers

We are many,They are few
Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

I would hope that after their mud slinging battle with the press, the British government would not be so naive; as to take what they reported as gospel...........there I go again, crediting people as having a level of intelligence that ( up to now ) they haven't exactly displayed in abundance. Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Not just propaganda from terrorist groups - anyone remember Iraq, Saddam Hussein, WMDs?

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent