Plane on fire.

Planes on fire..I must get my hand luggage and get off... http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34191035?post_id=10205411801427948_10206183828248136
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Plane on fire.

,,,,,,,,.jpg

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Plane on fire.

I have never been on a plane, but a friend who has said that in the same situation he would forget luggage and be gone.

There is nothing in those bags that cannot be replaced.

Important items such as medication, should be carried in a small waist bag or in pockets

These only need to be on your person during take off and landing As most evacuation situations occur during these times. 

Photobucket
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Plane on fire.

The report said the blaze may have been fuelled by the duty free spirits passengers had bought. I don't quite see how, if they took the spirits with them. You might say, the blaze could have been worse if they had left their booze aboard...just kidding. The last thing I would worry about is my luggage and they broke the law. But it could end the sale of duty free spirits. I always try to sit by an exit...I hate flying and am happy to operate the door and chute, if it means I can be first off. People are strange. Sinking ships, burning buildings - it seems there are always people who want to rescue their property and they will perish trying. A locking system could be installed on the planes, so in the event of an emergency the crew can hit a switch and all lockers lock. Should not be necessary, but if people are going to be stupid, they need protected from themselves.
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Plane on fire.

I don't see how duty-free alcohol could have contributed to a fire which started outside in an engine on the wing of the plane?

The evacuation wasn't very quick as remembering the evacuation test for certification of the A380, they evacuated over 800 people in under 90 seconds with half the exits closed off but of course, those people were expecting an evacuation and had no hand luggage.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent