Iraq woman dubbed the Twitter terrorist...

... who posted 45,000 messages encouraging violent jihad and was one of al-Qaeda's favourite tweeters is jailed for three-and-half years.

Alaa Esayed posted poems urging mothers to send children to fight jihad. The. 22-year-old posted 58 daily tweets from account meaning Daughter of Islam. She was named among top 66 sites listed by al-Qaeda associated website. She has been jailed for three-and-half years after pleading guilty to encouraging terrorism.

Her defence said she was ''confused''.

She wasn't confused at all, she was very direct, ''cut the heads off the invaders!''

is that ambiguous?  Esayed, who was brought up in Mosul in Iraq, claimed she was illiterate and did not know what she was posting because it was in Arabic.Man Wink

So she finds refuge in a civilised country and promptly seeks it's overthrow in favour of a system based on superstition  and terror.

She probably will serve half that sentence. I think it should be at least 20-years to burn out some of the evil. Then send her back to Iraq where she favours. Our leaders MUST deter others NOW!  Not after what may happen when encouraged by the likes of Esayed.  

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

For people like her, just post pictures of them fondling a pig or many pigs in a certain manner, they'll soon fall out of favour with these extremists!

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

That's a good point cke - about the pigs. 

Could this provide a simple, yet humane, dietary method of combatting Muslim extremists.

I mean, suppose any such extremist who got arrested, was placed in a very civilised British custodial cell.  Where they were treated with the utmost consideration.  Provided with regular meals, to ensure their nourishment.  So they couldn't complain about getting starved to death.

The meals might consist of:

Breakfast -  Bacon and eggs

Lunch - Ham Sandwich

Dinner - Pork chops

Supper- A tasty Walls pork sausage-roll

These meals contain adequate protein to sustain human life, and appear to satisfy the Geneva Convention.

If the terrorists chose not to consume their meals, wouldn't that be their own decision?  

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

lets not be too generous folks, why not start with Pork Scratchings followed by a home made Sherry Trifle?

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Apparently she uploaded 45,600 Tweets in just under a year and used photo-sharing site Instragram to post pictures of soldiers corpses and prisoners being beheaded.

Her tweets also included a poem 'Mother of the Martyr' which told mothers to build training camps in their back gardens and give young children weapons 'instead of Playstations'.

Another post called on 'Muslims everywhere in the world to strike the English' and kill 'Crusaders and Jews'.

She appeared in court wearing a full face veil and black headscarf and did not show any emotion as the sentence was passed.

I wonder the judge did not say that she would be welcome next door to him on her release?  Well she just might be living next door to anyone else that hasn't a clue about her.  I also wonder what message this sends out to those who might expect a ''reward'' of life at the expense of the taxpayer on realease?  Not enough imformation on this and other matters IMO. 

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

I don't know the case but from face value here ,you are right on all counts mere.

Still the step of prison for tweets (internet use) seems to be a step in the direction I see this country going,as at the end of the day,you are supposed to be able to say what you feel in a 'free speech' country and so long as it hasn't actually caused an affray (a crime) then being an instigator has not been proved and you should not go to jail. 

I do not agree with her actions at all and fully agree with mere on 'what a shame she wanted to be here in the first place when she has an obvious distaste for the way of life,but I still feel she hasn't actually commited a crime and is in prison for being offensive,which is not a crime in this country ,but is in her beloved ones.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

@joamur_gosof wrote:

I don't know the case but from face value here ,you are right on all counts mere.

Still the step of prison for tweets (internet use) seems to be a step in the direction I see this country going,as at the end of the day,you are supposed to be able to say what you feel in a 'free speech' country and so long as it hasn't actually caused an affray (a crime) then being an instigator has not been proved and you should not go to jail. 

I do not agree with her actions at all and fully agree with mere on 'what a shame she wanted to be here in the first place when she has an obvious distaste for the way of life,but I still feel she hasn't actually commited a crime and is in prison for being offensive,which is not a crime in this country ,but is in her beloved ones.

'You still feel she hasn't actually committed a crime and is in prison for being offensive, which is not a crime in this country, but is in her beloved ones.'

Well she was 'inciteing' others to. And just look how many. And it wasn't to step on someone's toe. And we may never know if her 45,000 tweets actually cost lives. And she obviously dosen't care either.

Anyway Jo.  As far as I know 'incitement' is an inchoate offence, which means that the offence occurs as a result of actions or agreements entered into in preparation for a substantive offence. Could her actions be more substantive? I think not.

Much more than OFFENSIVE.        Back tomorrow. Well probably.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Good points mere 🙂

I would say she is now in prison and as you point out...''has she with 45,000 tweets caused a reaction (the chances are strong) so agree with you  at the top ''good and let her stay there' .

Still if she had tweeted in her beloved country ,tweets of down with the muslims,she would be lucky indeed to just go to prison...aaannnd it all makes so little sense doesnt it as to why move away then comit and act  you were not allowed to commit until you moved away against the folk you moved in with ...

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent