What is your strangest dream

For a couple of months now, usually about twice a week, I dream that I am spending a penny! It goes on and on and I can't stop. Just hope I never wet the bed when I am having this dream, it will give a new meaning to a "water bed!" What's your strangest dream, repeating or otherwise?

Message 1 of 36
See Most Recent
35 REPLIES 35

The weirdest dream I've had is that Grace went missing for ages and ages.  So much so there was a memorial service for her at the church where she was Christened and who should walk up the aisle during the service but Grace.  Thankfully, it was only a dream but it was more like a nightmare.

Message 2 of 36
See Most Recent

I can never remember dreams once I wake up.  In the middle of the night I can remember every detail and think no way I'll forget this in the morning, but I always do.

When I woke this morning I know I was dreaming about my dad, can't remember what, but the strange thing is, it's exactly four years ago today that he died!!  

Message 3 of 36
See Most Recent

I love my dreams; I have a lot of fun asleep, often more than awake, and enjoy recalling them in the morning.  The recurring one that I don't enjoy is that I haven't fed the guinea pigs (or budgie, or kestrel) and I'm scared to go and look when I remember.  Oddly enough my Mother had the same dream, and my sister too

Message 4 of 36
See Most Recent

The type of dream I find strange, is when I am dreaming about people I dont know.

Either they are total strangers, or sometimes they are faceless.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 36
See Most Recent

As for strange dream, I once was dreaming about being in water, sitting beside a river with the water lapping up my chest.

I must have been mid way between a state of sleeping and waking, as I could feel the water lapping on my chest, and I could also feel the bedclothes on me.   Very weird feeling.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 36
See Most Recent

I dream I'm driving really fast down a narrow lane & I'm talking to a passenger who I never actually see when I glance down I can see the road , I'm sat in the driving position & I'm changing gears etc but I'm not in a car at all. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 36
See Most Recent

I dreampt that the end of my days had come, and an angel of the Lord gave me a huge chunk of chalk on which I had to write all my sins on each step as I made my way up to the Pearly Gates.  I asked what would happen if I reached the top and still had sins to write, to which the Angel replied that would be the point of no return.

Halfway up I paused to see how much further I had to go and gasped in horror - I saw YOU going back down, ashen faced.  Our faces met.

"Saash, you haven't, have you?"  You looked really worried.

"Worse, Fred.  Much, much worse."  You were trembling like a poplar.

"What could be worse?"  I asked.  You lowered your voice to a whisper:

"I've run out of chalk!"  Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 8 of 36
See Most Recent

Love that Frederick! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 36
See Most Recent

I should have answered do you want me to bring you some extra back up as well? lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 10 of 36
See Most Recent

LOL  Woman LOL

(I'd better start saving chalk! Woman Wink )

Message 11 of 36
See Most Recent

lol, I think we could end up with a chalk mountain don't you? lol

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 36
See Most Recent

Carol reminded me of one that i had. Im going in to all these public toilets and their all horrible and full up and smelly and really TERRIBLE!!!!. Im bursting to go and sometimes they are the toilets where i used to work in a factory which is odd. I have to go on one of the horrible ones in the end. Ohhh its awful.

Another one i am trying to get away from this Tiger but he keeps following me and trying to attack me. I have this fear of how awful it would be to be attacked by a Big Cat for some reason,,,and i have an avid interest in cats and Big Cats, which is even odder.

I like to find out what dreams mean,,,or what some people interpret them to mean.heart

Message 13 of 36
See Most Recent

I started to have a repetitive dream in February 2013. It was the same every night. I was in a hospital wheelchair and being pushed down a long corridor. There was a ward at the end of the corridor and in the ward was a nurse's station and bays with four beds to each bay.

I was pushed through into the ward and then into one of bays. Of the four beds, three were occupied and one was made-up but empty. I looked at the empty bed and then woke up. My dream would end this way every night.

I was fit and healthy so I don't know why I should be dreaming of hospitals.

In August of the same years - six months on - I woke up one night with a pain across the back of my chest. I tried the usual pain killers that we all keep at home but nothing worked. The pain was getting worse first thing in the morning, I made an appointment to see a doctor.

The doctor did a few basic test and then did a few more test. She got one of her colleges to also have a look at me and then told me that they thought that I might have a blood clot on my lung and they were arranging for an ambulance to take me to hospital for further test and any necessary treatment.

An ambulance arrived at the doctor's surgery with blue lights and sirens going. I though no, this can't be for me. I only have a pain in my chest. It was for me and I was in the medical assessment unit of my locac hospital within about 20 minutes.

The testing started straight away and as the results came in it was confirmed that I had a Pulmonary Embolism (Blood Clot on the lung)

They told me that I would be staying with them for a while and would be admitted to a ward straight away.

A porter came and I was put in a hospital wheelchair and pushed down a long corridor. My ward was at the end of the corridor and I was pushed through and up to the nurse's station. A nurse welcomed me and said we have been waiting for you and took me though into the first bay of four beds. Three of the beds were occupied and one was made up but empty. My bed. Just how I had seen it in my dream.

I stayed with them for 3 weeks and then continued my treatment as an outpatient for 8 months. I have now been given the all clear and discharged from the hospital clinic.

I have never had this dream again since my stay in hospital.

I didn't tell the medics about this dream. They might not have let me out.

Genesis 1.31 NIV The sixth day.
Message 14 of 36
See Most Recent

Mouse, I dream that too, when I go to check, they are still alive but they don't have any seed or water and I feel really guilty.

my funniest dream was me sitting talking to someone in a chippy and I had one foot in the gravy and one foot in the curry sauce!!!! now what was that all about??

Photobucket

Message 15 of 36
See Most Recent

LOL. Only you could dream something like that CB. LOL.

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 36
See Most Recent

I wouldn't have a clue CB.  I shouldn't imagine that it would do your feet much good either.

Message 17 of 36
See Most Recent

The only dream i remember when i awake is the same one where im running away from someone & the faster i run the slower i go until i can feel the breath of whoever is chasing me on the back of my neck ...then i wake up in a panic !

That sounds like a nightmare Von.

Message 19 of 36
See Most Recent

When you run do you feel as though you're running through treacle and you have to pull yourself along on the railings?  I do that and so did my mum.  I think it's a common thing because when you dream you're paralised, that's to stop you acting out your dream.

Message 20 of 36
See Most Recent