not covered buy ebay money bacl garentee

I cannot believe how I am suppose to be protected by ebay money back garentee bit I seems Ian not

I ordered an item I live in a tower block and the everi driver left my parcel outside the door on the ground floor where the caretaker keeps his mops the door doesn't even have a letter box on it the seller sent me a photo of this as proof of postage .I took a photo and video of my front door which is a totally different colour and ebay closed the case I opened as the seller provided postage of the ground floor cuboard door 

how pathetic I will not be buying on eBay again I will be closing my account they have just lost a loyal customer who has been with them 15 years

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

It's shocking how many items are stolen,  truly , your post here,  is not an isolated one.

However, neither eBay nor the seller can be responsible for thieving fingers,  or be responsible where a courier belives is a ' safe place' to leave items.

If a seller has tracking to show delivery to the name and address eBay have provided , which is the address supplied by the buyer,  then their job is done.

Sorry if this sounds harsh it's not meant to be,  I fully understand the annoyance and anger when this happens,  but as I said, and it seems,  all too often .

I do know others experiencing these thefts have changed their delivery address to an inpost locker?  Could this be the answer for you, as any online purchase,  not just on eBay, could face the same dilemma.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

adding to the advice already given -

"how pathetic I will not be buying on eBay again I will be closing my account"

Perhaps it would be best as you seem to have extremely bad experiences with internet buying.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: