Did you mean: 
Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Selling wedding outfit

With the new free to selling clothing, is it possible to sell a complete mother of the bride outfit in that category as it would include hat, shoes, handbag! Want to sell as a lot and not individually. I'm guessing full fees would be applicable?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ebay policy

Selling via ebay is not protected The buyer doesn't return the item, he just says it's damaged buyer outside the ebay needs refund policy .ebay is not helpful

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does every UK eBay seller require a VAT number?

I am a UK individual who sells personal items every now and then, and haven't sold anything for about six years. Tried to list an item today and it is telling me I need to enter my VAT number. EBay customer services tell me that everyone selling anyt...

selling

when i sell something for a reasonable price i either get a silly low offer or ebay encourages me to send offedrs which then lowers the cost of the item further so you dont get much for the item ,should i increase the selling amount and just hope for...

error trying to resume draft

This is what I get when I click resume draft "Well this is embarrasing. Were sorry the listing tool isnt working right this second" Anyone else?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment on hold on restricted account

Hi, I'm a new user to ebay. Last month I had sold my listing item and then ebay hold my fund until 9th of March, even though the buyer had received the phone and given positive review. I'm allright with this because I'm a new seller. I also did some ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos