Feedback left for others has changed

I used to be able to see who I had left feedback for when looking at the 'Feedback left for others' tab. Now when I go there, it does not show the buyerid of who I left feedback for. Instead I see Buyer: o***d ().

Hopefully this is just another 'change' implemented by eBay, and will be fixed soon.  

Is this happening to anyone else.

Many thanks

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Are you logged in on your same seller account ?.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Many thanks for your reply.

Yes, I am logged in to my account. I can leave feedback, but when I go to see what feedback I have left, it does not show the buyerid. 

Just noticed I can see it on the app from my iPad, but not from my PC. So I guess it is just another change they have implemented without fully testing.

I'll wait a few days and it will be back to normal.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Just noticed I can see it on the app from my iPad, but not from my PC.

That can happen if you are not actually signed in to the same account on both devices.

Try signing out of your eBay account on your PC, and then sign back in again and view your feedback.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Thanks for your message. Have signed in and out of account on both PC and Ipad, no change. 

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Hi, I've recently noticed the same problem. My ID doesn't correspond to my feedback for sellers I buy from. Also noticed I have some 1476 transactions since joining but only have 975 in brackets next to my ID or handle. Very puzzling.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

I noticed this also a week or two back, but strangely a minority of mine are still showing a full userid.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: