Should I return the previous yodel packlink label and put it inside packaging also.

Hello, Good morning.

On May 10, 2024, the seller or ebay kindly after 8 days of patiently waiting and provided me with a new Royal Mail return label. I have a question about how to handle the previous Yodel-Packlink label. Should I also return it  and put inside the laptop bag or dispose of it? Based on my past experience with returning items through Evri on Amazon, their guidance was always told to remove the previous label so that a new one could be applied. This process helps ensure that when scanned, there is no room for errors or confusion.

Does this apply with ebay also?

So, should I also return the previous label  and put inside the laptop bag or dispose of it?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Should I return the previous yodel packlink label and put it inside packaging also.

Hi edlope-8, thanks for your post.

If you were provided with a new label, the old one was probably voided. So, if you still have it you can just dispose it in the most efficient/ecological manner you can, or if you sent it back already inside the box, that's no problem either as the seller will probably dispose it as well. 

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I hope you are aware that Royal Mail return labels provided by eBay (either by eBay or the seller) are only suitable for items up to 2kg in weight and, I believe, within the size limits of a Small Parcel (45x35x16cm).

I would highly recommend you check (before you take the item to a Post Office) that the label is sufficient for the item you are returning. If it is not you'll need have a correct label provided, either by eBay or the seller.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: