Unhinged buyers

It seems that ebay acts in breach of its own policy by refusing to  remove blatantly dishonest buyers making  false claims and leaving defamatory feedback  which is clearly  in flagrant violation of ebay policy. Ebay then refuses to remove it on the grounds that it is  not in breach of their policy?

Also why does ebay not have a option to leave negative feedback ? Something stinks to high heaven here!

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Unhinged buyers

It's never a good idea to sell cloting with stains. Most buyers would not want to buy these. I can ony think your buyer must have bought without reading the description, which, if they were using the app is quite likely.

You could ask them to return for full refund. I doubt very much you could ask them to revise the feedback after the abusive reply you have left.

Edited to add: Your feedback left is against ebay policy as you are not allowed to leave negative comments for buyers. Youe buyer could report it.

******************************************************************************************