Seller has closed the case after not sending both items and I cannot now appeal the case.

IMG_3434.jpeg

IMG_3449.jpeg

IMG_3450.jpeg

IMG_3451.jpeg

IMG_3452.jpeg

I ordered two items from a seller, however before they dispatched the order I kindly asked if they could cancel one of the items in the order. The seller replied and said that they'd leave a note in the warehouse and that I can expect a refund for that item. And so they agreed to only send one of the items and that id get a refund for the one they won't send. 
A couple days later I receive the one item as I expected as they said they'd only send one. However I didn't like the quality of the product and within my rights I returned, and in the process of my return on eBay, I couldn't ask a refund for both items as only one arrived, and as I was assured by the seller that I would receive a refund for the item they agreed to not sending I assumed all would be ok. 
So once the return was sent, I received a partial refund, and was only paid half of what was owed due to delivery charges even though I paid out of pocket for that. However that isn't the issue here, yes I've been (partially) refunded for the item I've returned however I've not received a refund for the item the seller never sent but I had paid for, they agreed to 'leaving a note' and that I'd eventually get a refund for it , but that's not happened. 
The case has been closed and I can't even appeal it. What can I do, as the seller is asking for proof of return delivery of the item when that isn't even the issue as I've got a refund for that, even though the proof of their message saying they would refund me for the item they never sent is on the eBay chat, they're acting like they never said it. 

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0