Can a closed return be reopened?

Seller sent the wrong item. Wouldn't provide a return postage label and asked that I accepted a small discount to keep the item, which I declined as the item isn't of any use to me. They said to keep the item and they'd send the correct one, which I agreed to. No replacement was sent and they asked again for photos to prove it was the wrong item, essentially stalling. I asked for a full refund, which they agreed to but stalled with further questions, out of the office replies and pointless evaluate until the return was closed. As it is closed there seems no way to raise this with ebay and I also can't leave feedback as this was all far too long after the date they claimed to have despatched the item! Any help appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

1. You never close a case because of worthless promises from seller. Once closed cannot be reopened.

2. You have 30 days to open a case and 60 days to leave feedback.

3. You deal with problems through opening a case, NOT BY MESSAGES, which can and will be ignored.

Contact your payment provider to see if they can help.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

A closed case cannot be reopened.

A case needs to be opened within 30 days of delivery and escalated to eBay for a decison if no satisfactory response from the seller within 21 business days.

You have 60 days to leave feedback.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent