Seller hasn't despatched

I bought and paid for a phone on Wednesday morning. I had an ongoing conversation with the seller about condition of the phone etc. I made a Best Offer and they came back with a counter offer which I accepted. The original listing said dispatches within 2 working days, original estimated delivery Friday or Saturday by royal mail signed for. Seller promises to dispatch asap. Here we are on Saturday afternoon and no dispatch and no tracking. Seller has had my money since 9.51 on Wednesday morning. I've messaged asking when they would dispatch as I obviously have to be in to sign for it. They aren't responding. Looking at other posts people have been told to go in to purchases and the item and original estimated delivery will be there. Mine is showing no estimated delivery for Thurs own. I only have this on the email that came after paying. I know the purchase history shows Evri , but they "promised" they would send it RM 24 tracked. 

Suggestions?

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Seller hasn't despatched

You need to remove your address ,this is a public forum !.

Not all items arrive on time and not all sellers add a dispatched notice or add the tracking number.

If the item stated it was covered by Ebay's MBG then all you can do is put a not received claim in if item doesn't arrive or a not as described claim if it arrives but isn't as described.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller hasn't despatched

How do I remove the photo?

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller hasn't despatched

You've run out of editing time.

You could ask a mod to do it for you...click on the arrow on RHS  of your post.

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller hasn't despatched

Looks like your seller has sold that phone twice on the 22nd and 24th April.

They are also an infequent seller so their money will be on hold for a while.

Anyway you can open a not received case as soon as your last estimated delivery date has passed.

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller hasn't despatched

Really? Oh joy. 🙄

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller hasn't despatched

How did you see that?

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller hasn't despatched

@susiejean wrote:

How did you see that?

I looked at your sellers sold items.

Here's how to see for yourself using a browser.

Find the item in your purchase history and press the "view sellers other items" button next to it.

On the left of the page should be a filters list.

Tick the box next to sold and completed listings.

It looks like this.

Screenshot_2024-04-27-20-55-31-963~2.jpeg

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller hasn't despatched

Thanks. I didn't know you could do this. This guy seems to be a scammer. Today was the last day for delivery so I guess I can find an INR from tomorrow. Really annoying. 

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller hasn't despatched

If you haven't already received the item by the time you read this response, open an Item Not Received case now and escalate the matter to eBay after three days have passed if you still haven't received the item and the seller is proving to be uncooperative.  That way eBay will force a total refund, regardless of whether the seller agrees with it or not, and you won't be left out of pocket.

In the event that you receive something from the seller but the item you receive doesn't match the item that you paid for then you will need to open an Item Not As Described case.  Under those circumstances the seller would need to supply you with an eBay Returns label.  If the seller doesn't do so within three days of the case being opened then, as with the first example, escalate the matter to eBay and they will refund your money in full.  You would not have to return anything you may have received from the seller in this instance.

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Seller hasn't despatched

Thank you. I have opened an item not received. eBay says they won't step in till 4th May, so I have 6 days to wait yet. 

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: