Cancellation of Car Purchase

I have recently won auction for a Fiesta Ecoboost Car for £4700.00.  Showed it to a friend who was here at the time and he proceeded to highlight a few worrying issues.  Firstly, seller isn't trade, but his name isn't on V5C document, there is only 1 key, listed as 110bhp version (doesn't exist) it is actually 79bhp, which is the lowest level.  99bhp is the prefered.  Also Bid History looks a bit suspect. r***e(0) jumping in at the latter stages. I have contacted seller raising my concerns and that he could offer it to r***e, as I didn't raise concerns about the bidding part.  His response was that he buys and sells cars hence not being on V5C, 1 key is not an issue, and that he has no way of contacting the other bidder.  I thought, that was a second chance offer. He then confused me by insinuating he had MOT'd the vehicle, but there is only 6 months left on it and according to vehicle check that I paid for, there have been 2 keepers and last change of keeper was 27 Jun 2016.  I know that I'm breaching ebay policy but £4700 is a lot to keep ebay happy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question