Fake GRA moissanite rings pointless reporting

Reported these fakes to ebay to get a reply saying they didnt find the listing to be in violation!!! It's not a gra moissanite ring though, they are worth over £1000 these are being sent out in the hundreds and sellers are trying there luck using the gra name and asking for £100 plus for them which is going to lead to buyers reporting them as fakes and wanting refunded! Not silver or platinum/not diamonds as the listing are stating, FAKES!!!! Wish they were real I've had 2 in a week!!

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Fake GRA moissanite rings pointless reporting

if you think they are fakes, the best thing to do is drop an email to the company that makes them and let them deal with it, as they`d stand a better chance. Personally, i stopped reporting stuff years ago as nothing happens and i think they only really take any notice if enough people report them. If there`s only you reporting them, they`ll just think your a competitor trying to stop their listings.

In all honesty as well, if these do sell for over a £1000 and buyers think their getting the real thing for £100+, then that`s their own fault!

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: