Payment

hi guys 

someone has recently brought an item off mine and it was sent from ebay@ebay.com 

is this eBay's legit email? 
Thank you

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Payment

Hi cheyjo2270, thanks for your post.

If you want to be 100% sure, you can check your seller hub, and review the transaction details. An email/message is also sent into your eBay inbox, if it is in your eBay inbox, then it is 100% legit.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Payment

When i search that address i get :- "You are about to log in to the site “ebay.com” with the username “ebay”, but the web site does not require authentication. This may be an attempt to trick you.".

What is the item number of your "sold" item ?.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Payment

Hi cheyjo2270, thanks for your post.

If you want to be 100% sure, you can check your seller hub, and review the transaction details. An email/message is also sent into your eBay inbox, if it is in your eBay inbox, then it is 100% legit.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Payment

Hi I recently purchased an item and I have my card saved ,but while purchasing I changed my card to a new card details as I changed my address to a new address,so why is this changed without my authorisation 

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Payment

Hi karu.4, thanks for your reply.

Not sure if I understood this correctly, but if your card to a different card while purchasing the item, authorization is not required as you're the one making these changes, same for the address. If you are referring to something else, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent