My purchase arrived two weeks late and I had already been refunded how do I now pay for the item?

My purchase arrived two weeks late after already been refunded, how do I now pay a second time?

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My purchase arrived two weeks late and I had already been refunded how do I now pay for the item?

Hi juddie5, thanks for your post.

In this scenario, the only option available would be contacting the seller, and rearrange payment for the item. Another payment through eBay won't be an option, so you would need to arrange an external payment via PayPal, for example.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Hi juddie5, thanks for your post.

In this scenario, the only option available would be contacting the seller, and rearrange payment for the item. Another payment through eBay won't be an option, so you would need to arrange an external payment via PayPal, for example.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Adding to Marco's correct reply,  bank transfer or a cheque can be used, whatever suits you both best .

One tip,  with PayPal payments,  email addresses are required for this,  be very sure,  and very clear in your eBay messages the reason for requesting an email address,  that it clearly shows it is not for an ' off eBay sale'. 

@juddie5   

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi Marco,  Thanks for your help. Payment sorted, Juddie5

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Thanks for your help. Payment sorted, Juddie5

That is very honest of you, much cudos for you.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

How do I remove my negative feedback after I've received an item late?

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Send the seller a message to send you a feedback revision to complete.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent