contact

Does anyone know how to SPEAK to customer services. Very frustrated with ebay system and have spent hours going round in circles on website and not being able to resolve why I am locked out of my account. Not at all a user friendly site.

Two issues - I thought I printed off postage label but it doesn't have a qr code on it, it gives address of sender (me) and buyer - is this right?

Main issue and I will shortly be certified if it doesn't get resolved, is that I am locked out of my account so cannot input 6 digit-codes for items sold. I am getting a blank page with a triangle and exclamation maark, it says java.ioIOException.

Can anyone help with these issues or tell me how to speak to an agent?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

contact

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

To contact eBay you need to click on "Help & contact" or "Contact us" at the top or bottom of every page. Or you can use this link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

I doubt that CS will be able to help with your connection issue, unless there's a current known fault. They're not techncal support.

An input-output exception may be a problem on your own connected device. If you're using the mobile app try logging in on a PC. If already on a PC, try using a different browser, or logging in on a completely different device. This should show whether the problem is at your end, or eBay's. If it's eBay's, you may just have to wait until they fix it.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent