Two prices

I bought 2 doors priced at £135 and £145 on separate listings (looked fairly identical in photos). On the day of collection, the seller told me he only 1 door and it had been listed twice in error. He would only refund me the £135 not the £145 listing.  Should he have refunded me the £145 as I put that in the basket second?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Two prices

You can leave TWO feedback, so that gives you the opportunity to show your dissatisfaction.

If seller cancelled one sale as "out of stock", he will still be charged a selling fee and get a defect.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Two prices

Your seller should have ancelled one of the doors generating an automatic refund so go to your purchases and look which item you've been refunded for. If it is the one at £135 then it is correct.

******************************************************************************************