Courier messed up my delivery

Hi all

Hope someone can help, i posted a package on the 10th December through packlink - Evri, i got a notification saying the package was delivered on the 12th, the buyer opened a case saying he has not recieved the package on the 17th, i have looked into the issue, on Evri tracking it said the pack was due to be delivered on the 14th however there was no delivery, i;ve contacted Evri and its all automatated, i got  message saying i wil get a update in 24 hours this was 3 days ago, i found a phone number which again is automated basically i was told the same, i then went on PACKLINK Tracking and it staed there was a missort to incorect courier, there is another log on the tracking for the 14th saying package delayed due to incorect classification (whatever that means) then for the next 3 days the log says "it is in the carrier network on its way from its origin to its destination"

The buyer contactaed Evri and they send the package is in warrington(my home town) and gave him a QR code saying he has 7 days to pick it up, THe post office was the same post office i sent it so i went there to pick it up and its not there.

Evri confirms on my order it was delivered on the 12th even though on the tracking it states it was only picked up on the 12th??

When i Phoned the automated service it said the package was delivered on the 13th?? on the tracking it states the package had arrived at the center.

14th it says it will be delivered today which it wasnt (on packlik tracking it states there is a issue?

Where do i stand with this its a exspensive item which if not delivered soon i will have to refund the buyer any i'll be out of pocked.

Will i be covered at all if the package is lost as i sent it the Packlink Ebay's delivery service

Sorry for the long message and any help will be apprieciated evri tracking.pngevri tracking.jpgpackling tracking.jpg

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

I am confused, you say posted with Evri, then say PO. 

PO will not accept Evri items.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Some post offices are now offering other courier services for despatch at there counters,being tested at some branches as we speak  @tobiasd4 

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

It all sounds very complicated 😉 however,all ebay require is for you to have uploaded postal tracking showing an item as delivered in the event a buyers opens a case of not received for you to win.

If the items doesn't show as delivered then you need to refund the buyer within 4 days of the case being opened.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Should of said parcel shop, this is our local post office

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Our parcel shop takes packages from all couriers now

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Looks like the day it was due to be delivered the package ended up on the wrong van,I presume that’s what missort to incorrect courier means
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Handling items for more than 1 courier is open to mistakes. 

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent