Buyer awarded return for a fault that was clearly stated!

My buyer has automatically been awarded the return  and refund for a 'fault' that was clearly stated in the descrpition with photo's. I've been on to 'chat' 3 times now and all they will do is allow me to appeal the case so I get my postage and fees back!! It seems the odds are completely stacked in the buyers favour. Even though I logged a detailed case, whith photo's stating why I dispute their return they are still immediately awared it 🤯 What the?? It seems the seller has NO protection from the byrers case. I can't even find anywhere where I can log a formal complaint to ebay!!

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Buyer awarded return for a fault that was clearly stated!

You are correct, applealing against an ebay decision is very much a wate of time.

If you do not refund willingly, then you end up with a defect and no refund of seller fees.

Ebay never sees what is sent or received, so it is virtually  impossible to prove your case. Far better would be to have a proper returns policy, where buyer has to pay for return postage for change of mind returns, instead of buyers inventing reasons where YOU have to pay for return postage,

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent