Assistance Needed: Resolving Account Limitation Issue ?

Dear eBay Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am currently facing with my eBay account.

Recently, I received notification that my account has been limited due to suspicious activity. This news has left me concerned, and I am eager to resolve this matter as soon as possible to regain full access to my account.

I have reviewed my recent activity on eBay, and while I have not knowingly engaged in any unauthorized actions, I understand the importance of addressing any potential security concerns promptly.

I kindly request your guidance and support in resolving this issue. Could you please provide me with instructions on how to proceed in verifying my identity and addressing the suspicious activity on my account? Additionally, if there are any specific documents or information you require from me, please let me know, and I will promptly provide them.

Ensuring the security and integrity of my eBay account is of utmost importance to me, and I am committed to cooperating fully with any investigations or verification processes necessary to resolve this matter.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and understanding. I look forward to your prompt response and a swift resolution to this issue.

Best regards,

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

First you need to log out of this UK site,  and sign into your designated homesite which is,  www.ebay.com

as rules for restrictions may be different than what we can advise here.

It may be something to do with the negatives and neutrals you've been receiving due to out of stock items?   This has probably brough you below standard for selling. 

Log out and into the .com site, ask Customer Services there for more clarification:

Contact eBay Customer Services this way, through their help pages.

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Lines are open between 5 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

You are likely to encounter various and continuing difficulties if using an eBay UK registered account to sell from Pakistan ... Acceptable and Verified UK Banking account details with valid UK Addresses are now required for sending/receiving payments in the UK site.   Default UK VAT Import / Export rules will also be applied.

Suggest that you consider using the Global/International USA site which accepts accounts with differing shipping, payment and Banking methods from around the World  ... US site links are here >

Home - The eBay Community

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/selling?id=4081&st=2&pos=1&query=All%20about%20selling&int...

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent